A View of the Course
Click here to view and download the course map for the Indy Women's Half Marathon!
Click here to view and download the course map for the Indy Women's 5K!
Click here to view and download the Start/Finish Overview map.
Click here to view and download Finish Grounds map.
Monument Circle, Downtown Indianapolis
Meridian & Vermont Street
Post Race Celebration
University Park on the south side of the Indiana War Memorial; just three blocks north of Monument Circle.
|First Aid Tent||1||1|
|Pacing Location Signs||6||N/A|
|Ask Me (Information)||2||2|
|Water Station Locations||9||1|
|Medical Tent Locations||3||0|
|Medical Personnel on Bicycles||10+||2|
|Portable Toilet Locations||12||1|
|Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Officers||91|
|Number of Traffic Cones||1,700|
|Number of Course Volunteers||300+|
|Weather Averages for September 19|
|Average Low Temperature||55°F|
|Average High Temperature||76°F|
|Average Rain Fall||34% Chance|
- For your safety, we will be using the weather flag system for this event. We will monitor the temperature, amount of sunlight and the humidity by using the wet bulb guidelines.
- Green Flag = low risk. Red Flag = high risk. Black flag = extreme risk. The risk flags will be displayed at the start line, all mile marks and at the finish line.
- If the Green Flag is displayed: Go, Go, Go
- If the Red Flag is displayed: you should be aware that heat illness is possible. Slow down and take your time.
- If the Black Flag is displayed, runners should slow to a walk and walkers should walk very slowly. Stop, rest, seek shade.
NOTE: If the Black Flag comes out, all split timers and mile markers will be removed. Timing and scoring will be closed. Medical people, volunteers, water stops, IMPD officers, pick-up vehicles, etc will remain on the course.