- Time requirements for the half marathon and the 5K is 4½ hours.
- Gear check-in will be available near the start line.
NOTE: The event organizers will not be responsible for checked bags & lost items.
- Head phones and iPods: we strongly recommend these or other audio items NOT be used due to the safety of yourself and the other participants.
- Photographs will be taken along the course and at the finish line.
- Event management, along with the City of Indianapolis, has the authority to cancel or delay the event for any reason due to extreme weather, accidents, city emergency, etc. NO REFUNDS – NO RESCHEDULING.
- Age Limits: Half-Marathon – 10 years and older. 5K – all ages are welcome including kiddos in strollers!
September 29, 2018
Fitness Expo and Packet Pickup: The Indiana Historical Society, 450 W. Ohio St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Race Start and Finish Line Festival: Monument Circle. Corner of Meridian St and Ohio St
|Friday, September 28, 2018|
|Location: The Indiana Historical Society, 450 W. Ohio St., Indianapolis, IN 46202|
|Fitness Expo/Packet Pickup
(Note: There is no race day packet pickup)
|11 am – 8 pm|
|Saturday, September 29, 2018|
|Location: Monument Circle. Corner of Meridian St and Ohio St|
|Welcome from race director – Todd Oliver||7:20 am|
|Introducing Nancy Shepherd, Executive Director of IWIN||7:21 am|
|Introducing Dr. Peterson, From Franciscan Sports Performance||7:23 am|
|Introduce the 2017 Phenomenal Women||7:25 am|
|Begin final reminders and countdown||7:27 am|
|National Anthem – Mary Kate Temple||7:28 am|
|Countdown to the start of the half marathon & 5K||7:30 am|
|5K Awards Ceremony||9:00 am|
|Half Marathon Awards Ceremony||10:30 am|
The Gear Check tent is located inside University Park near the finish line.
Gear Check will be open from 6:00 am until 11:30 am
To claim your gear bag, show your number to the Gear Check Volunteer. Both the bib number and the number attached to the bag must match.
Bags not claimed by noon on race day will be held at Carmel Road Racing Group’s office in Carmel until October 31. Please do not leave valuables, cash, credit cards or jewelry in the gear bag.
Carmel Road Racing Group is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Half Marathon Start Corrals
The corral system assures a smoother and safer start by lining up with participants of similar pace in the same area. We ask that you line-up according to the pace for which you have trained.
Pace signs will be displayed throughout the start line area. Please be courteous and look for the area that best fits your pace.
You will be able to enter your pace area beginning 7:00 am
Great volunteers will meet you with a beautiful finisher’s medal to celebrate your accomplishment.
Remember, Saturday, September 29, 2018 is Just For You!
You are BOLD – STRONG – BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you to Our Sponsors!