- Gear check-in will be available between the start and finish lines in University Park. From the start line, walk north on Meridian Street. NOTE: The event organizers will not be responsible for checked bags & lost items.
- Time requirements for the half marathon and the 5K is 4 hours.
- Headphones and iPods: we strongly recommend these or other audio items NOT be used due to the safety of yourself and the other participants. Please ensure that you are able to hear those around you.
- Photographs will be taken along the course and at the finish line.
- Event management, along with the City of Indianapolis, has the authority to cancel or delay the event for any reason due to extreme weather, accidents, city emergency, etc. In the event of cancellation, the race will not be rescheduled and refunds will not be issued.
- Age Limits: Half-Marathon participants must be 10 years and older. The 5K is open to participants of all ages, including kiddos in strollers!
- All registered participants will receive an event shirt, goodie bag and all finishers will receive a custom-designed medal.
September 29, 2018
Fitness Expo and Packet Pickup:
The Indiana Historical Society, 450 W. Ohio Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Race Start and Finish Line Festival:
The north spoke of Monument Circle near the corner of Meridian Street and Ohio Street
|Friday, September 28, 2018|
|Location: The Indiana Historical Society, 450 W. Ohio St., Indianapolis, IN 46202|
|Fitness Expo/Packet Pickup
Note: There is no race day packet pickup
|11 am – 8 pm|
|Saturday, September 29, 2018|
|Location: Monument Circle. Corner of Meridian Street and Ohio Street|
|Opening Ceremony & Welcome from Race Director Todd Oliver||7:20 am|
|Introducing Nancy Shepherd, Executive Director of IWIN||7:21 am|
|Introducing Dr. Peterson, From Franciscan Sports Performance||7:23 am|
|Introduce the 2017 Phenomenal Women||7:25 am|
|Final Reminders||7:27 am|
|National Anthem – Mary Kate Temple||7:28 am|
|Countdown to the Start of the Half Marathon & 5K||7:30 am|
|5K Awards Ceremony||9:00 am|
|Half Marathon Awards Ceremony||10:30 am|
The Gear Check tent is located inside University Park near the finish line.
Gear Check will be open from 6:00 am until 11:30 am
To claim your gear bag, show your number to the Gear Check Volunteer. Both the bib number and the number attached to the bag must match.
Bags not claimed by noon on race day will be held at Carmel Road Racing Group’s office in Carmel until October 31. Please do not leave valuables, cash, credit cards or jewelry in the gear bag.
Carmel Road Racing Group is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Half Marathon Start Corrals
The corral system assures a smoother and safer start by helping participants of similar paces line up in the same area. We ask that you line-up according to the pace for which you have trained.
Pace signs will be displayed throughout the start line area. Please be courteous and look for the area that best fits your pace.
You will be able to enter your pace area beginning 7:00 am
Volunteers will meet you with a custom finisher’s medal to celebrate your accomplishment.
Saturday, September 29, 2018 is Just For You!
Thank you to Our Sponsors!